Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order online?
All products can be purchased through our online shop. Simply select the size, colour and qty of the item/s you wish to purchase than click the ‘Add To Cart’ button, which adds the Items to your shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, click the ‘Checkout’ button and follow the prompts.
Do I need to set up an account to place an online order?
Yes. Once you have added item/s to your cart and ready to ‘check out’ you will be required to filling out an online form with your details. ‘So Stella’ is committed to protecting the privacy of all your personal information collected through the ‘So Stella’ website. Your information will be kept confidential and we promise to never sell, share or rent your personal information to a third party.
Once you have set up your account, your details will be saved and will make your shopping experience quicker the next time you shop at ‘So Stella’.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
1.You can log in at any time to view your orders and there shipping status.
2.You can add products to your favourites list to purchase at a later date. (Please note items are subject to availability) or if items on your favourites list are sold out you will be the first to be notified if they become available again.
3.You are able to leave reviews about products you have purchased
4.You will receive newsletters informing you about new stock, sales, special discounts and promotions.
How do I update my details?
You log into 'My Account' and then click on the option ‘My details’ which allows to you update any of your personal information at any time. Once you have finished updating click the 'Submit' button.
What happens if I forget my password?
Simply click the 'Forgot Password' link at the top of the screen where the customer login box is and follow the prompts.
What are my payment options?
‘So Stella’ uses PayPal as it’s a faster, easier and safer way to make payments online for free. You don’t need a PayPal account to purchase products. PayPal also accept credit cards safely and securely from people locally and around the world.
'So Stella' also accepts bank to bank transfer and cheques. Please note products will not be shipped until payment has cleared.
Are items in my shopping cart mine?
No. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers until payment is finalised.
What are my shipping options if I live in Australia?
So Stella offers 3 shipping options through Australia post:
1. Regular post- please allow 2-7 working days for delivery. If you choose this shipping option ‘So Stella’ is not responsible for the delivery of your parcel.
2. Express post- delivery is guaranteed within the Express Post networks on the next business day. Please note if you choose this shipping option ‘So Stella’ is not responsible for the delivery of your parcel.
3. Registered post- provides an added level of security when sending items of value. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery. Our standard Registered Post service offers:
• proof of posting when lodged at an Australia Post retail outlet
• a signature obtained on delivery
• compensation for loss or damage of up to $100.
Please note ‘So Stella’ prefers customers to use this shipping option.
Can I track my order?
All customers will receive an email to let them know their order has been shipped.
Australian customers whom select either Express post or Registered post and International customers using Express post or Express Courier International will receive a tracking number so they are able to track their parcel online through Australia post.
Do you ship to countries outside of Australia?
‘So Stella’ will arrange parcel dispatch within 48hrs of finalized order. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. All International postage charges are GST free.
There are 3 shipping options available to International shoppers through Australia post:
1. Airmail- please allow 3-10 working days for delivery. May take longer due to customs clearance. Please note you are unable to track your parcel once it has been sent. If you choose this shipping option ‘So Stella’ is not responsible for the delivery of your parcel.
2. Express post- please allow 3-7 working days. May take longer due to customs clearance. This service allows international customers to track their order online through Australia post. Please note this is not possible for specific countries. If you choose this shipping option ‘So Stella’ is not responsible for the delivery of your parcel.
3.Express Courier International (ECI). Please allow 2-4 working days. May take longer due to customs clearance. ECI is a very efficient and reliable, door to door courier delivery service. This service allows international customers to track their order online through Australia post. Please note this is not possible for specific countries.
Parcels may be subject to customs clearance and all International orders may be subject to local Duties and Tax charges. These charges are different for each country, so please contact your local Customs Department if you are unsure of what charges may apply to you. ‘So Stella’ is not responsible for any extra charges that may occur after your order has left Australia.
What is 'Tailor Made'?
'Tailor Made' is a special service available to all ‘So Stella’ shoppers. If you see a ‘So Stella’ design you like but it is not available in your size, length, preferred colour or fabric please email me, as all ‘So Stella’ designs can be tailored to suit your individual needs and body type.
How long does a 'Tailor Made' order take?
'Tailor Made' orders can take 2-4 weeks to finalise. Please note this time does not include shipping time.
What is involved in a 'Tailor Made' order?
The first step is to email ‘So Stella’ at email@example.com with your enquiry. ‘So Stella’ will then contact you about your 'Tailor Made' request and discuss your requirements. Once all the information has been gathered, ‘So Stella’ will email you a quote for your 'Tailor Made' order. If you wish to proceed you just email ‘So Stella’ and the design process will begin. Please note 100% of payment must be received in full before production commences.
What are the terms and conditions for a 'Tailor Made' order?
• Please note additional fees may apply to a 'Tailor Made' item.
• There is NO refund or exchange on any 'Tailor Made' order.
• All payments (including Postage and Handling) for a 'Tailor Made' item are to be made in full before production commences.
• 'Tailor Made' orders are made only with fabrics used by ‘So Stella’.
• Fabrics and colours are seasonal and subject to availability.
Are all ‘So Stella’ garments handmade?
Yes. ‘So Stella’ prides itself on being handmade. Each garment is constructed with passion, dedication and love. Only a few sizes in each garment are made, making them special and exclusive. Being a handmade label allows us to keep quality of fabric and construction to a very high standard.
I have seen a product from 'So Stella' I like but it is sold out. Can you make it again?
Yes we can make it again for you. This depends on how much fabric we have available in the colour you like. Just email ‘So Stella’ at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our very best to help.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
Yes gift wrapping is available at checkout. You have the option to add a personal message which will be written on the card and have the parcel delivered directly to the gift recipient if you wish .